My absolute favorite supplement is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet - the Blue Green Algae (harvested from Upper Lake Klamath in South Oregon). I mix 1/2-1 tsp in my morning juice every day and here’s why:
- It contains 50-70% protein.
- It’s a well know source of over 64 vitamins and minerals (!) - All the nutrients a body needs.
- Helps combat fatigue - Increases energy.
- Contains significant amount of the omega-3 fatty acid ALA.
- Boost and regulate the immune system and fights inflammation.
- Helps balance cholesterol levels and gut flora.
- It increases mental energy, concentration and mood.
- Highly effective for heavy metal detox (not the music genre though…) :)
- …and this is just the tip of the iceberg!
I get my Blue Green Algae from iHerb.com or RåVaruButiken (if you live in Sweden).