1. Chia is a SUPERFOOD that is loaded with nutrients. They are gluten free and suitable for all ages. Everyone can eat chia and everyone SHOULD!
2. They are packed with complete vegetable proteins. They contain all nine essential amino acids.
3. They also contain a great deal of fiber. From just two tablespoons you get 10.3 grams of soluble and insoluble fiber which is nearly 42% of the amount of fiber you need to consume daily.
4. Chia contain six times more calcium, eleven times more phosphorous and four times more potassium than milk does (give up the milk once and for all will ya!)
5. Chia gives you six times more iron than spinach…
6. …and double the antioxidants found in blueberries!
7. From a 25-gram serving of Chia you will get 64% of the omega-3 fatty acids you need in your daily diet. With 5.2 grams of them being ALA-type Omega 3.
8. Chia improves digestion and gives you more energy!
9. Chia seeds absorb around nine times their weight in water. In other words they will keep you full for longer!
10. Chia has been used for hundreds of years by South American cultures. With over 27 minerals, vitamins, amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids, it’s not hard to see why!
Also in this serie;
- rottweiler-smile likes this
- re78bulc likes this
- iamthegirlwholovesyou likes this
- endlesslyvegan reblogged this from veganparade
- upearly likes this
- eatingtoheal reblogged this from veganparade and added:
- runningonawhim reblogged this from veganparade
- eatingtoheal likes this
- joseyjennydog likes this
- joseyjennydog reblogged this from veganparade
- veganparade posted this