1. Unlike processed dark chocolate, antioxidants as well as vitamin c are preserved in raw cacao. By weight raw cacao contain more antioxidants than red wine, blueberries, acai, pomegranates and goji berries COMBINED!
2. Raw Cacao contain phenethylamine, a feel good neurotransmitter responsible for the feeling of love! Phenethylamine also increases focus and alertness.
3. It’s the highest whole food source of magnesium (one of the most deficient mineral in the diet of modern cultures). Magnesium supports the heart, bowel, it relaxes muscles, build strong bones and increases alkalinity.
4. Raw cacao is also a great source of iron, fiber, chromium (helps balance blood sugar), manganese, zinc, copper and omgega-6.
5. It’s also very high in sulfur. A “beauty mineral” that builds strong hair, nails, healthy skin and detoxify the liver.
6. Raw cacao contain large quantities of the essential amino acid tryptophan. Which is a powerful mood-enhancing nutrient. In other words, raw chocolate is pure happiness!
7. Research has shown that raw cacao is helpful in reducing the risk of both heart disease and diabetes.
8. Raw Cacao is one of nature’s most amazing superfood! It’s so nutrient dense that it benefits every function of the body!
Eat: Raw cacao powder, raw cacao bits (nibs), whole cacao beans, cacao butter(Remember that this is only a few of all the benefits of raw cacao!) :))