1. Goji berries are one of the most nutritionally dense food on the planet.
2. They are LOADED with powerful antioxidants. 2-4 times more than blueberries.
3. Goji berries are anti-aging! Because they help stimulate the human body to produce more human growth hormone. This is very unique for a food!
4. Gojis are a complete source of protein! They are packed with 18 amino acids (containing all of the 8 essential amino acids).
5. In Chinese Medicine goji berries have been recommended for thousands of years to improve eyesight.
6. Goji berries are an excellent source of…copper, iron (more than spinach!), zinc, calcium, beta carotene (more than carrots!), vitamin b1, b2, b6 and E.
7. They have been used for thousands of years in Tibetan and Chinese medicine to treat kidney and liver problems, skin problems, allergies, insomnia and more.
8. Goji berries contain a phytochemical called Solavetivone which is very anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
9. They provide you with five different types of fatty acids; including two essential - linoleic acid and alpha linoleic acid.
10. One serving of goji berries can contain 6 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber. So snack away! (one serving is about a handful).